POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb : Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Meat stuck in your teeth? ~80kb
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 27 Feb 2000 15:47:24
Message: <38b98d5c@news.povray.org>
Oh... "metal texture"?  I thought you had created a superb Styrofoam texture.
You might want to set it aside for that instead, looks almost perfect for that
if it had a slight 'crand' to it maybe.  I even thought I was looking at a
Chinese food container with chopsticks in it.
Btw, the typical toothpick I know of is cylindrical with tapered ends.  Anyway,
the wood looks greenish to me, don't know if it's a monitor thing again or not.

Bob